lundi 20 mai 2013

#117


3 commentaires:

Quentin R. a dit…

C'est ça le néo-surréalisme belge ?
Ou t'as juste trop forcé sur le narguilé, récemment ?

Enfin, tu te fais plaisir et t'as bien raison.

Koäla a dit…

"I don't wanna be here, cuz I got too much to do.
I'm feeling the stress on my neck, from these plastic people
I started all this from scratch with no thought or design,
To fabricate a village with evil thoughts in my mind
But some people said that I'm just losing my head.
I don't wanna believe them cuz they're just full of shit.
So everything that they spit and gnaw through my skull
I'll take it all out on the town that I built to control. (...)
I had a friend who said that I was crazy and grow the fuck up.
But at least I ain't the one out there blowing real people up.
So I may seem 10 but its better than being 20.
Cuz I've got no rules, just a world of possibility! (...) "
- The Stupid Stupid Henchmen (I controlled the lego village)

Si je fais pas un minimum n'importe quoi dans un passage psychotropé d'une hallucination d'une bédé qui elle même devrait jouer sur le complet n'importe quoi,... Bah y'aurais un peu mensonge sur la marchandise. En plus j'aime bien mon hibou et mes étoiles sont jolies.

Quentin R. a dit…

"If you want to build a shed, go
ahead, and build a shed...

If you want to ride a bike, ride a bike, if you like...

But never listen to what anyone is telling you..."
- Bill Fay (Some Good Advice)

Les paroles de cette chanson peuvent paraître naïves (et c'est fait exprès) comme ça, mais en gros, le message reste en gros le même....